Monday 9 February 2015

I brought pasta salad for dinner and I forgot a fork

Imagine if you will, because it's pretty funny, me trying to eat my pasta salad with my fingers. I could only pick up like 2 things at a time and it's slimy and things kept falling out of my fingers and I just looked rather silly. If I wasn't so hungry I'd have waited until I got home but I have 4 more students to teach, and I wouldn't make it. My stomach would curl up and eat itself. 
Anyway, two of my students that are siblings always bring me treats for every holiday. Over the years I've been teaching them, their gifts have gotten bigger. They really spoil me. My Valentine's Day gift was kind or chocolates and a $25 chopped leaf gift card, how awesome is that?? I'm super lucky. 

Mondays are weird days for me. They always start out awful, but by around 10am I'm in a super great mood and it usually stays that way for the rest of this day. I don't really understand why, it's kind of like my brain having a very bad response to the start of the week, but once it adjusts, it's all good. This morning, I was particularly cranky. I woke up thinking, "I hate this. I never want to get out of bed. I don't want to go to school, I don't want to work, I'm going to quit life and watch TV until I die." Thank goodness that mood didn't last very long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment